THE ART OF COMMUNICATION
Welcome to the Cookie and Privacy Policies of the Art of Communication mobile Apps and Websites (the “Policies”). These Policies shall be construed as a binding agreement between you, the User (in this policy, the “User” or “You” or “Your”, and SK Communications Pty Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, owner of the trademark “Art of Comms” (hereinafter referred to herein as the “ART OF COMMS” or “Company” or “our” or “we”), company which runs and administers the Art of Communication Websites located and accessible online at http://www.artofcomms.com and its Mobile Applications (together referred to herein as the “Platform”). This Policy is set out to inform you of what information ART OF COMMS gathers, where it goes, and what ART OF COMMS does with such gathered information; it is very important that you understand and have full information when you consent to the gathering, storing and use of your personal data. In case of any requests, observations, questions or other feedback, or personal data removal, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL THE DEFINITIONS AS THE PROVISIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AVAILABLE ABOVE (IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE), SHALL ALSO APPLY TO THIS SET OF POLICIES. WE RECOMMEND THAT ALL USERS READ THESE POLICIES CAREFULLY AND REGULARLY, TO KEEP THEMSELVES INFORMED OF HOW THE INFORMATION, WHICH IS COLLECTED FROM THEM, IS HANDLED. IN CASE USERS WERE NOT TO AGREE WITH ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE POLICIES, THAT USER IS ADVISED NOT TO USE THE PLATFORM AND UNINSTALL ANY APPS FROM ART OF COMMS OF THEIR MOBILE DEVICE.
- COLLECTED INFORMATION.
Whenever a User visits the Websites or downloads and installs the Apps on their mobile device, and accesses or uses the Platform available thereon, ART OF COMMS collects different types information:
1.1 Generic Information
1.2 Personal Provided Information
By accessing and using the App or the Website you must identify yourself and share data which you have previously stored on a third-party App Store, such as Google Play or Apple App Store. Such personal data may be stored on our servers or on the cloud systems on which the App and the Website may run on. Such information Users share with us willingly, and may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address.
- Payment method information.
- Mobile and/or Telephone Number
- USE OF THE GATHERED INFORMATION.
The collected information of Users is mostly used by ART OF COMMS for running functionalities and features of the Platform and the App, and also to allow Users to make purchases through the Apps or on the Website, whenever/where available. The collected information may also be used by ART OF COMMS to better understand the behavior of users of the App, and to implement new features to the App. Occasionally ART OF COMMS may use the collected information to contact Users, to present them with changes or other information and options related to our services. Users may also subscribe to newsletters, email promotions, and other similar commercial notices, provided that they do such subscription on the Website or the Apps. The collected data from Users is not meant to be sold or disclosed with a third party at any time, unless pursuant to a legal order or subpoena which burdens ART OF COMMS with the legal obligation of disclosure of such personal information. If such obligation were ever to weigh on ART OF COMMS, we will inform the affected User or Users within a reasonable timeframe.
- PROTECTION OF USER’S INFORMATION.
About the security of Users’ information and data, ART OF COMMS is compromised to make reasonable efforts to protect its servers and databases, using third party security and encryption software to protect and attempt to keep harmless the confidentiality and privacy of User’s information and personal data. Even so, Users hereby agree and acknowledge that the internet is not a safe environment, and that there is no website or mobile application that is 100% safe, despite of any efforts from any company whatsoever, to prevent breaches or attacks. Therefore, User states to understand that, despite of any efforts of ART OF COMMS, breaches may occur, and information may from time to time be accessed by any means or shared or used in any way, or that such malicious parties may depositing any sort of malware or malicious software on our servers and which ART OF COMMS does not have knowledge of.
From time to time parts of your information may be processed by a third party; such party shall be obligated to uphold these Policies, to protect the sensitive and personal data of Users of the Apps and the Websites, in the same proportion, or better manner than the policies set out by ART OF COMMS.
- NOTICE AUTHORIZATION.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
For all applicable legal purposes ART OF COMMS construes anyone under the age of 18 to be a Child. ART OF COMMS does not knowingly collect the information of Children, and does not allow, encourage or otherwise sponsor the registration of minors under the before stated age.
Whenever ART OF COMMS becomes aware that delicate or identifiable information that has been collected and that such information is of a Child or has been submitted by a Child ART OF COMMS shall in a reasonable amount of time:
- Not disclose with third parties and the collected information nor use it for any purpose.
- Delete that personal information from its files as soon as possible; and
- Be available for any further requests of such collected information to the Child’s parents or legal guardian.
- CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES.
ART OF COMMS may amend, change, or update these Policies from time to time, to either improve this section, or compliance with new laws and regulations which may affect the handling, collecting and management of personal data, pursuant to any changes or innovations to applicable law. The changes to the Terms of Sale or these Policies shall be informed to the User’s Provided email address.
- GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION.
This section is meant to apply to Citizens of the EU or the EEA, including the United Kingdom, and grant Users additional rights regarding the collected data. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, Users which do not fall under the description of the previous sentence shall also benefit from these provisions.
7.1 Principles pursued.
- As suggested by the GDPR, the amount of collected data has been kept to the minimum, and just suffices the purposes of what ART OF COMMS needs to satisfy and be able to provide the Services;
- ART OF COMMS shall inform you to your provided e-mail address of any changes made to this section or to these policies;
- The system shall require you to affirmatively consent with these policies and the terms of service of ART OF COMMS;
- As soon as ART OF COMMS becomes certain of a data breach, we will send out an email informing about such breach;
- All notification, subscriptions, or other activities related to the service of ART OF COMMS are set to the minimum by default.
7.2 Rights conferred.
You may send an email to email@example.com to reasonably exercise any of the following rights:
- You may at any time require access to the data collected from you by ART OF COMMS;
- You may request that the collected data be deleted pursuant to your right to be forgotten;
- You may require that your collected data is transferred to you in a digital and readable format, and, if technically possible and feasible, the collected data be transferred to a different data collector, if such bridge where also technologically available;
- You may require rectification regarding any information collected from you which contains mistakes or has been misconstrued.
Kindly allow our staff to respond to you in a reasonable amount of time for any email sent to the aforementioned address, for any of the rights considered in this Section 7.